Thursday, October 13, 2005

March 2006 Production

Demme, Armand-fix your cravat!

(ahem) Attention, one and all...ATTENTION!

Sink me! It's official! M' favorite cast shall be performin' the musical...yes- based on moi...on the weekend of March 11-12!
Zounds! You all will have so much to do, what! Look here- you will be performin' a matinee at 3:00 in the afternoon, on Saturday, and ANOTHER demned performance at 8:00 in the evening. (Faith! Your directress is simply a tyrant, she is, eh what!). More to come, more to come! -That's not all! You will also be performin' that Sunday, at a 3:00 matinee!

Pray, do tell one and all about your fund raisin' campaign, m'dears!
For all you fans and visitors, you may post a question to m'blog, here, inquirin' further information! Sink me! If you leave your e-mail, then you will get an e-mail back from me! How excitin', eh what?! (Zounds, I could hardly stand it, I would, if I were you! HA!)

Tally-ho, m' League of merry men! Cheers and all that!

-Percy


No comments: