Monday, January 09, 2006

Sink me- if he didn't go and do it! According to Playbill.com, m'friends, "the 6:30 PM performance marks the 7,486th time Phantom of the Opera will play the Majestic Theatre, surpassing Lloyd Webber's Cats to become the longest running show in Broadway history." Here-here! Congrats to Mr. Webber, what!

I have also been asked to re-post a notice for a cast-member regarding goin' to a concert...
"To everyone - my favorite band, Lifehouse, is coming to D.C. on Monday, the 30th of January. The concert is at Nightclub 9:30 at 7 p.m. The tickets are about $31. If you are interested in coming, please email me(Rachel Shrader)at falconsong79@yahoo.com. I need to know who's coming, as I do not have a car or a license, and I need to know who has a car and is willing to drive. So please let me know if you are interested as soon as you can, and included if you have a car and can drive. Thank you!!
Rachel"
Ciao, for now!
-Percy

4 comments:

Phantom Seraphim said...

I heard about this site, but I couldn't remember the name until I stumbled upon it quite accidentally. Good stuff. Let the good times roll. :)

SirPercivalBlakeney said...

Sink me, it's Mr. Smitha!
Zounds- nice head-shot, what!

A glass raised to you-
Percy

Julianna said...

Dear Sir Percy,
When and where shall we have our first practice when y'all get back to Christendom?

Julianna

Justin said...

Ah! And Smitha knows of this blog, as well! Zounds, man! Methinks the plot, she thickens!