Wednesday, February 08, 2006

How do?


Sink me! 'Tis been a while, eh what?!
Well, not much time for me to write, what with all the prepairations to be made, turnin' the Commons into m'home.

Just wanted to ahem, raise a glass in honor of Mr. William Michals and The Showbiz Players cast of Cincinnati, Ohio for they're encouragement and endorsement of the Christendom Players and their fantastical production!

Cheers!

On another note, congratulations to Mr. Ron Bohmer, who previously played Sir Percival Blakeney (ME!) the good, and valient...












And is presently playing Sir Percival Glyde, the pernicious... in Andrew Lloyd Webber's new production The Woman in White.


Zounds, so much to do...so little time to primp!

Tally-ho!

-Percy

5 comments:

Justin said...

All right, so let me get this straight. I have inadvertently stumbled not only upon someone who is an avid fan of this version of The Scarlet Pimpernel (as I am), but someone who also apparently knows of Christendom College, my Alma Mater.

This blog is definitely going into my favorites, and sink me if I don't spend the next few months in attempts to root out the fellow behind this bit of elocution! Odds-fish m'dear!

Melanie Delancey said...

Sir Percival Blackeney,
your musical director here. i would so love to be able to blog this spot as well or set a link to my own, to keep everyone updated on my own little things for the performance. if we could arrange this i would be forever grateful. Please do get in touch with. Practice went beautifully, m'dear!
cherio, as the french say
mel

SirPercivalBlakeney said...

Sink me! I know not of a Justin other than Justin Stover...who be you, m'lad?

Dearest Lady Melanie- I do so wish to add you to m'links...talk to your directress, and she will show you how to do it!

Cherio- as the ENGLISH say...sink me!
-Percy

Justin said...

I'm deuced if you oughtn't to know me, m'dear. Do you not have among your school-fellows a certain Adrienne de Smith? Odds-fish, m'dear fellow - would you not then recognize her legendary older brother? Methinks you might have 'grown out of it,' then! What ho?

SirPercivalBlakeney said...

Sink me- if it isn't Mon-suoir Smith! Your dear sister informed me, just now, that you have "grown out of it" so to speak. Zounds, man...how could you turn your back on your own? Narnia will never be the same, and France has gained a formitable ally...no matter, you will be defeated...you and your hero, Shoo-Shoo...