Monday, March 13, 2006

Odds fish...we're through! 'Twas a grand success!

Sink me, yes! T'was a grand success, this musical from Christendom College.
The directress has informed me that over 4oo people attended the openin' night performance, with over another 400 entertained on Sunday! Zounds, there's a rumor that even a few critics were there to view the raw talent within m'cast and crew.
Bravo, gentlemen and ladies, bravo!

Now, there are some who protest that I have not supplied enough photographs of the show for you all. Well!
I shall do so at my convienience, but be prepaired for some surprises! I was given around 200 photographs by Monsuir Tom McFadden of Christendom College, and I shall be usin' them for sure!
You may ask, "why the sad face, ol' boy?" I shall say, in reply, that I am already missin' m'cast from Christendom...but I have a few happy announcements, what!
Firstly, Mr. William Michals (who played that villain, Chauvelin, in the Broadway Tour of m'show) will be conductin' a master class and performance at Christendom April 6! More to come, more to come I say!
Secondly, the directress of Christendom's production will, herself, be auditioning for m'show that will be produced in New Jersey, this summer. She shall be auditioning for m'wife, Margot, and hopes that you will keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she trades places from directress to her beloved role as actress!

Ta-ta, for now, eh what!
-Percy

No comments: