Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stephanie J. Block

Sink me--if she didn't go and do it! Miss Dail, taking the chance to escape the everyday hub-bub of your nation's capital, found herself with her chum, Christine, at the world premiere of "The Pirate Queen"--the newest musical by the producers of "Les Miserables"!



Demme, how excitin' what! Not only this, but she was able to obtain Ms. Stephanie J. Block's (quite notable in Broadway, and talented to boot!) autograph, picture and...was able to hand off some headshots and her resume. Three cheers for takin' the chance to seek her dream, even BEHIND the stage!

Miss Dail told me, personally, how much she appreciated the opportunity to meet Ms. Block--let us hope that, with fame and fortune, she's not forgotten the desperate desire to perform, and the obsticles that stand in the way of the actors who seek the stage!

Now, I know what m'captive audience is thinking, "What about you, m'dear chap? Sir Percy, do update us on your comings, and goings...haberdashery and the whatnot..." Well!
I'm not in the...position...at present to comment on m'self. I am, though, enjoying a nice FRENCH port, at a little cafe on Rue de Berc. Perhaps when I'm finished, I may take a stroll around the Rue de Place and see what's what and who's who...ahem...

More to come, FAR more to come!
Cheers!
Sir Percy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Bree, thats awesome. You should come down in November to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at Christendom.

I was wondering. Do you know if the DVDs were ever made of SP? God bless.

Julianna

Riz said...

Sink Me! If the Pimpernel isn't alive and well (and blogging) in the new millenium, what.

SirPercivalBlakeney said...

Demme, Miss Julianna! Good to hear from you, what!
I've spoken to that rascal, Mr. Alquhist, on finishin' the DVD. If all goes well, it should be available in the next month or so...but YOU are closer to him, legistically speakin', so why not place a little pressure as well?
I will be postin' all about the future DVD as soon as I, myself, have a copy.

As for Riz...zounds, YOU sound surprised! How do you know that I am "alive and well in the New millenium"? Perhaps I am writin' this via a time warp...? Chuckle...
Greetings and Welcome to m'blog!

-Percy

Josephine Sophie said...

Hey, Bree! So how was the "Pirate Queen?" Future Christendom material? :) I was wondering if you could take the link to my blog off this site, because, well, its not really about costumes anymore... Hope you have a nice Christmas! --Your couturier

Beth said...

BREE! hehe, ok, so, was this show (Pirate Queen) really any good? because it's coming to NYC this spring, and i would like to see it over Easter break if it's worth it, becaseu i can get a small deal on seats. it looks interesting, esp. since i love Irish culture...lemme know!